Looking for real estate in the Santa Ynez Valley or Santa Barbara?
We can help. Our office is located in Los Olivos, CA, at 2920 B Grand Avenue, just north of the town flagpole. Get directions
A daily update on the best property values in the Santa Ynez Valley.
Posted November 27, 2014 by William Etling
Opportunity knocks: Experienced, ethical professionals are always welcome at LORECO, 80% to you, call Bill, (805) 688-1112.
- Los Alamos 3 bed, 3 bath condo $344,000
- Los Olivos 3/2 on .17 ac $775,000
- 22.8 acre 3/3 fixer in Oak Trail Ranch $775,000
- LO San Marcos 3/2 + studio apt $785,000
- LO Alta St 3/2 $799,000
- LO Grand Ave 3/4 $925,000
- LO Stow St, woodsy 3/2 on .34 acre $949,000
- Los Olivos 11.4 acre 7800 square foot 6 bed 5 bath, pool $2,995,000
- Oak Trail Estates: 21 acres, 4200 square foot 4 bed, 4.5 bath, saltillo tile floors, great room with vaulted ceiling, fireplace, large open kitchen. 5 stall barn with tack room, laundry, bath and breeding facility, hay barn, hot walker, round pen, riding arena and paddocks with shelters. Fenced and cross fenced, with access to miles of riding trails. $3,300,000
The daily hotsheet details new listings, price changes, contingencies and closings in the last 24 hours. 33 November escrows so far, 45 October escrows. Buyers, no need to call around, we are happy to help you with any listing in the Valley at no cost to you, just name a price range and with 24 hours notice we will set up a full tour of available homes. Put 30+ years of local knowledge on your team, call (805) 688-0500 now. Like us on Facebook for listing alerts and the Adventures Of Andy. Photo of the day: William Etling photo
Oak Trail Estates – 21 acre equestrian estate
21+ acre ranch with 360 degree views, a 4200 sq.ft. ranch style home. 4 bed., 4.5 bath., saltillo tile floors, great room with vaulted ceiling, fireplace, large open kitchen with all the amenities. Patio with built in BBQ, outdoor kitchen and fireplace. Patio off kitchen looks out to an expanse of lawn and views of the coastal mountain range. Office has beveled glass doors, and floor to ceiling book shelves. Master bedroom has a fireplace, walk-in closet and french doors. There is also a guest wing. At the entrance to the home is a pond with waterfall and across the lawn is a temperature controlled wine cave with 1500+ bottle capacity. A two car garage, carport and storage shed. Behind the house is a heated hen house and enclosed garden area. The ranch has a 5 stall barn with tack room, laundry, bath and breeding facility, hay barn, hot walker, round pen, riding arena and paddocks with shelters. Property is fenced and cross fenced. Access to miles of riding trails.
Dispatches From Los Olivos
Santa Ynez Valley history, information and insights by William Etling.
Where the sand meets the sea
Posted May 9, 2014 by William Etling
One of the truly great things about life here is an astonishing collection of beaches within a 30 minute drive. From Isla Vista‘s sweeping sands to the Guadalupe dunes, there are state parks (El Capitan, Refugio, Gaviota, Oso Flaco Dunes), free beaches, county parks (Goleta Beach, Jalama, Ocean Beach, Point Sal), even an Air Force beach (Surf), windswept and wild.